- This position will be responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing, and production release of Chassis components and/or systems.
- Other responsibilities will include quality improvements, cost reduction, and efficiency improvement initiatives including communicating technical product status to management.
- Engineering role will also require individual to manage program development and report status, issues and recovery plans.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is required (written, verbal and presentation skills).
Required Qualifications and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering from an ABET accredited university (or equivalent accreditation).
- 1-2 years or more of experience specifically related to the design of Chassis structural frames.
- Design and manufacturing knowledge of stamped steel components and welded assemblies.
- -Validation skills and experience with setting up and testing of structural components at a bench test level and a system level.
- -Ability to perform basic design activities in Catia/NX/Teamcenter related to vehicle packaging and design of components.